game changers in mechatronics
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
- Optimizing your experience on our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses today or will use in the future:
- Functional cookies – CTRL engineering uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Traceability cookies - CTRL engineering uses these cookies to collect information about your Internet behaviour over time. Based on information from visited websites, we can better infer your interests while they allow us to process personal data.
- Advertising cookies – CTRL engineering uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CTRL engineering may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. CTRL engineering has no intention of purposefully selling this information to third parties.
How can you manage you cookies?
When visiting our website your are given the possibility to disable both tracking and advertising cookies through the menu that appears.
In addition, you can set your browser not to accept cookies. On the previously mentioned website more information is given on how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.