CTRL Engineering, represented by Pieter Meseure, is responsible for processing personal information as described in this privacy statement.
Meseure Pieter - email@example.com
How do we collect your data?
What data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; and computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, name, email, and address.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Which third parties will receive your personal information?
CTRL engineering does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if it is necessary for our operation. The following categories of third parties may potentially receive your data:
- Service providers: We transfer your data to the service providers we use. They provide support services such as infrastructure or IT services. Those service providers are given access to certain data and information as part of their mission;
- Government and authorities: We transfer your data to the government and authorities if required by law.
How do we communicate with you?
We may contact you in respond to your question(s) asked via the contact form, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our user agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email.
What are your data protection rights?
CTRL engineering would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request CTRL engineering for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CTRL engineering correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CTRL engineering to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CTRL engineering erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CTRL engineering restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CTRL engineering’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CTRL engineering transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be