Welcome to CTRL engineering! We provide automotive testing and industrial automation from a single source. From development to support, we deliver through the entire product lifecycle.
What does our company stand for?
We have a strong collaboration with our customers. For every demand, we seek the best solution. We follow a process based development and project path to provide the most efficient answers and tailored solutions.
You have a challenge that exceeds normal skill levels? A specific requirement that needs an innovative spirit? That is when CTRL engineering comes in play. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of various technologies allows us to develop customized solutions in an efficient way.
We offer a wide range of technologies:
- High speed real time
- Software development
- Data management
- Automated analytics
Our competences in automotive business? We supply testing equipment for both components and entire systems. Our in-house expertise in the automotive market and processes allows us to deliver high-end solutions to our customers: tailored solutions, innovative and without any restrictions.
Our testing equipment exists of:
- Electric motor test beds
- Road to rig test beds
- HIL test beds
- Battery emulator and battery testing
- Transmission and powertrain test beds
- Combustion engine test beds
- Component test beds
Curious about the 10 key benefits of CTRL engineering?
- We supply turn-key solutions, everything from one source.
- We have a strong collaboration with our customers.
- A process driven approach is what we are standing for.
- Our strong automotive background is an undeniable advantage.
- We have an in-depth knowledge in software development, control engineering and electronics.
- An easy integration and expansion by our open platforms is one of our strengths.
- We offers expertise in delivering state-of-the-art solutions.
- We are driven by innovation.
- Our enthusiastic team always seeks the most efficient solution.
- We have Belgian roots, that means labour force, efficiency and reliability.